Home » , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 466 -- "Ray of Sunshine"

Stuck In My Skull 466 -- "Ray of Sunshine"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Tuesday, October 22, 2013 | 10/22/2013 06:18:00 AM

Song: "Ray of Sunshine" || Artist: Guru Josh || http://youtu.be/kEEd4NZhNHw ||
Comments: Holy crap, one of my favourite 'one hit wonders' just released a new song! GURU JOSH IS NO LONGER A ONE HIT WONDER. Forgive the caps-spam, but I am literally having to exert a conscious effort to not be jumping up and down screaming right now. Guru Josh (Project, the Project behind his old name with two other members) hasn't released a song since 2009's "Crying in the Rain" which flopped, and hasn't released a song that did well since "Infinity" in 2008 and it's subsequent remix. I have no idea what Guru Josh has been up to in the intervening years, but I am glad that he's back. This song is excellent. Please, go listen to it now. You won't regret it. It's upbeat, happy, and awesome.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment