Home » , , , , , , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 548 -- "Mozart's House"

Stuck In My Skull 548 -- "Mozart's House"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Wednesday, September 24, 2014 | 9/24/2014 06:51:00 AM

Song: "Mozart's House" || Artist: Clean Bandit || http://youtu.be/rd0cT7Dnpt8 ||
Comments: Hello everyone! Today I've decided to put the dubstep on the shelf and talk about what fun you can have when you mess with classical music. One of the first electronic music songs I really fell in love was Tiesto's "Adagio for Strings," the trance remix of the string classic by Samuel Barber. Fast forward a few years and I still enjoy classical remixes. This one in particular is excellent, fusing Mozart's "String Quartet No. 21" with some funky electronic goodness that reminds me strongly of Royksopp. The vocals here are provided by friend of the band Ssegawa Ssekintu, who does a really excellent job of delivering the words and wordplay that make this song really pop. I nearly used this song for Entry 529 but decided to focus first on the Clean Bandit song that was then getting radio play, and so it's long overdue that I mention this song. Give this song a listen -- I think you'll love it. Don't forget to like us on Facebook!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment