Home » , , , » Stuck In My Skull 544 -- "Rain"

Stuck In My Skull 544 -- "Rain"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Monday, September 8, 2014 | 9/08/2014 08:58:00 AM

Song: "Rain" || Artist: Breaking Benjamin || http://youtu.be/Pgs2oiWiYV4 ||
Comments: Hello everyone! I was woken up this morning at 3:00 AM by some seriously massive storms, and I've had this song stuck in my head since. It's a slower song off Breaking Benjamin's second album We Are Not Alone, and I like it. It's acoustic, slow, calm, even a bit sad -- all completely uncharacteristic of Breaking Benjamin's usual fare, but I have to say I like it.  After doing a bit of reading, I found that apparently this song and several others off the album were co-written with Billy Corgan of Smashing Pumpkins fame (source). It's a good song, and it's gotten my day started right. Have a listen, and don't forget to like us on Facebook!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment