Home » , , , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 546 -- "Begin Again"

Stuck In My Skull 546 -- "Begin Again"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Wednesday, September 17, 2014 | 9/17/2014 06:14:00 AM

Song: "Begin Again" || Artist: Knife Party || https://soundcloud.com/steve_0h/knife-party-begin-again ||

 Comments: Good morning everyone! Today I've got a leaked track from Knife Party's upcoming album. Giving credit where credit is due, I out about it via Facebook on this site. This track is definitely different than the Knife Party I'm used to, but I have to say that I'm really enjoying it so far. It's much lighter and less aggressive than most KP tracks, and the vocals are really the driving force behind this song. It feels much more electro and much less dub to me, but that's okay! All in all I think it's a great song, and I'm really looking forward to the upcoming album. Give it a listen, and don't forget to like us on Facebook!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment