Home » , , » Stuck In My Skull 543 -- "Secrets"

Stuck In My Skull 543 -- "Secrets"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Friday, September 5, 2014 | 9/05/2014 08:45:00 AM

Song: "Secrets" || Artist: Mary Lambert || http://youtu.be/cqqqV50zaAc ||
Comments: Hello everyone, and happy Friday! For today, I figured I would wrap up the week on a high note with a song that puts a smile on my face every time I hear it. Mary Lambert first crossed my radar delivering the chorus on the Macklemore and Ryan Lewis track "Same Love," back in Entry 431, and I confess she'd fallen off my radar since then. With this song, though, she's definitely back in the limelight and doing well. This upbeat, positive track is one of those songs with a happy tune that really just brightens my day. If you haven't heard it, check it out! Don't forget to like us on Facebook, and have a great weekend!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment