Home » , , , » Stuck In My Skull 521 -- "City 2 City"

Stuck In My Skull 521 -- "City 2 City"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Friday, June 13, 2014 | 6/13/2014 08:09:00 AM

Song: "City 2 City" || Artist: Zomboy feat. Belle Humble || http://youtu.be/-hT34C5WrlE ||
Comments: Hello and happy Friday, everyone! Today I've got an interesting song from English dubstep producer Zomboy. It's a pretty good song, and I've really been enjoying the interplay of the vocals and the instrumentation. The vocals here are provided by Belle Humble, a name that may ring a bell with long-time readers. Way back in Entry 390, Ms. Humble came up in the context of her vocals on another dubstep song I'm fond of by another English dubstep producer -- Flux Pavilion's remix of "Cracks" by Freestylers. (I just found out that apparently the link posted back in Entry 390 has broken since I wrote the entry; I'll fix that after this post goes up.) Unlike her both the original and the remix of "Cracks," Ms. Humble is applying her excellent talent to a more vocally-focused and much faster track in "City 2 City." It's an excellent song, and I'm definitely going to be looking for more songs from Zomboy, and keeping my ears open for anything else with this vocalist. Enjoy!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment