Home » , , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 523 -- "Pop It" [Free Music Week!]

Stuck In My Skull 523 -- "Pop It" [Free Music Week!]

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Wednesday, June 25, 2014 | 6/25/2014 08:07:00 AM

Free Music Week, Part 2 || Song: "Pop It" || Artist: Anamanaguchi || https://soundcloud.com/anamanaguchi/wheelie ||

Comments: Good morning, everyone! Today I'm bringing you music from another band I've never heard of, but you might have. According to Wikipedia, ANAMANAGUCHI has been involved in the soundtrack for the video game version of Scott Pilgrim vs. the World and have a track of theirs featured on the game Rock Band. I can see why -- this upbeat chiptune track is incredibly catchy, and I am already finding myself listening to it on repeat. Their website also has a mildly entertaining timewaster about the song. Check this track out, and enjoy! Check back tomorrow for more free music!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment