Home » , , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 519 -- "Live for the Night"

Stuck In My Skull 519 -- "Live for the Night"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Monday, June 9, 2014 | 6/09/2014 08:46:00 AM

Song: "Live for the Night" || Covering Artist: Cole Rolland || Original Artist: Krewella || http://youtu.be/0er1l4PfMdo ||
Comments: Good morning everyone! Today's entry is a pretty intense metal cover of Krewella's track "Live for the Night." I originally heard about this artist with Newt sent me a link to him, and I don't honestly remember if he linked me to this song or the cover of "Alive" that he's also done. Either way, they're both excellent, and props to Newt for letting me know. According to his youtube channel, this 20 year old Canadian prodigy is self-taught, which is impressive. One of the things I've really enjoyed about the explosive growth of youtube over the last several years is the proliferation of really good music talent, and this is an excellent case in point. Check it out!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment