Home » , , , , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 525 -- "Day and Night (The Widdler's Dubstep Remix)" [Free Music Week!]

Stuck In My Skull 525 -- "Day and Night (The Widdler's Dubstep Remix)" [Free Music Week!]

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Monday, June 30, 2014 | 6/30/2014 10:18:00 AM

Free Music Week, Part 4 || Song: "Day and Night (The Widdler's Dubstep Remix)" || Original Artist: Kid Cudi || Remixing Artist: The Widdler || Download: http://www36.zippyshare.com/v/59213350/file.html ||
Comments: Hello and happy Monday! I'm not sure how long I'm going to keep going with Free Music Week, but I felt like three little entries just weren't enough. So without further ado, let's go for round four! I've had "Day and Night" stuck in my head on and off for a few days. Very dedicated readers and those of you lovely people that have been around from the beginning may remember waaaay back in Entry 6 when I first mentioned the song. As it happens, though, this is one of those funny instances of hearing the remix before the original. While I talked about the original back in Entry 6, it's high time I gave the remix I heard first its day in the sun. I heard The Widdler's Dubstep Remix first, and loved it. I think I found it on youtube originally, but I honestly don't remember. Regardless of source, the track is excellent. It's one of those remixes that takes an already excellent song and gently massages a new vibe out of it, inserting a bit here, changing a note there, and working its way into a lovely song that's clearly different while retaining all of the excellence that characterized the original track. Enjoy!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment