Home » , , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 563 -- "Adagio for Strings"

Stuck In My Skull 563 -- "Adagio for Strings"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Monday, November 17, 2014 | 11/17/2014 06:01:00 AM

Song: "Adagio for Strings" || Artist: Tiesto || http://youtu.be/8tIgN7eICn4 ||
Comments: Hello, everyone! To all of you who, like me, had trouble getting out of bed this morning, this track is for you. It's a fast-paced, pulse-pounding, day-starting nine seven-and-a-half minutes of awesome. This song is on of my favourites from what I think of as 'old' Tiesto, the tracks that I listened to when I was first getting into electronic music, and the songs that really made me fall in love with trance in general and Tiesto and particular. It also was one of the first songs I heard that showed me how much fun you can have remixing classical music -- Samuel Barber's "Adagio for Strings" in this case. All these years later, I still think it holds up. Apparently I'm not the only one -- in early 2013, readers of Mixmag voted this track the second-best dance song of all time. Give this song a listen, and you'll know why.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment