Home » , , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 564 -- "Whatsername"

Stuck In My Skull 564 -- "Whatsername"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Friday, November 21, 2014 | 11/21/2014 07:46:00 AM

Song: "Whatsername" || Artist: Green Day || http://youtu.be/Z2LC1xrdOaM ||
Comments: Hello everyone, and happy Friday! Honestly, I couldn't begin to tell you why I have this song stuck in my head right now -- it's been ages since I listened to it, or for that matter anything on the album. Regardless, it's stuck in my head, and I want to share it. This song is the final track of Green Day's rock opera album American Idiot, and takes a different tone than most of the songs preceding it. It's a slower, more mellow tune that almost seems to be the 'years later' coda to the upbeat insanity that comes before it. It's a really good song, and you should give it a listen. Don't forget to like us on Facebook!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment