Home » , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 534 -- "Beam Me Up"

Stuck In My Skull 534 -- "Beam Me Up"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Monday, August 11, 2014 | 8/11/2014 08:18:00 AM

Song: "Beam Me Up" || Artist: Cazzette || http://youtu.be/mp-IZEFqrG0 (official video) || http://youtu.be/8pwv3g5D3b4 (lyrics) ||
Comments: Good morning, everyone! I've gotten a handle on last week's crazy computer problems, at least to the point that I have a stable working environment, so it's high time to jump back into the music! For today, I nearly wrote a duplicate entry. I was going to write on "The Hardest Mistakes" by I See Stars, before remembering that Amanda covered it last April. No wonder it sounded familiar! Instead, I've got the breakout track of Swedish EDM duo Cazzette. To borrow a term from DJ Abso-Newt-ly, this track is a banger. Stupidly popular and absolutely fantastic, this song is epic. It's got a blistering house beat complemented by a really excellent dubstep bridge, and the whole song is glued together by an exquisite vocal performance. Try as I might, though, I could not manage to find the identity of the vocalist. If any of you readers know, pretty please chime in here or on Facebook and let us hear it, I'm absolutely dying to know. Enjoy!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment