Home » , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 536 -- "Apollo"

Stuck In My Skull 536 -- "Apollo"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Monday, August 18, 2014 | 8/18/2014 10:07:00 AM

Song: "Apollo" || Artist: Hardwell feat. Amba Shepherd || http://youtu.be/q8kUckZ15fE ||
Comments: Good morning and happy Monday, everyone! I don't know about you, but I was not ready for the weekend to end. So if you're like me and need a pick-me-up to get the week started on a high note, turn up the volume! Today's song is from Dutch producer Hardwell featuring vocals by Amba Shepherd. If that name rings a bell to you, it's probably because her career has been full of huge songs. She first gained major recognition for being the vocalist on Porter Robinson's breakout song "Vandalism," a long-time favourite of mine featured back in Entry 181. This track is an upbeat masterpiece that took my crappy Monday and turned it around, and I think it can save yours too. Give it a listen!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment