Home » , , » Stuck In My Skull 537 -- "Shake It Off"

Stuck In My Skull 537 -- "Shake It Off"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Wednesday, August 20, 2014 | 8/20/2014 06:08:00 AM

Song: "Shake It Off" || Artist: Taylor Swift || http://youtu.be/nfWlot6h_JM ||
Comments: Good morning everyone! Late yesterday, someone linked me to a Buzzfeed post about Taylor Swift's dancing in her latest song, and I knew I had to go watch the video. I'll admit, I was not expecting much. With that in mind, this song managed to pleasantly surprise me -- it's actually pretty good. I'm really enjoying the heavy use of brass in the song, and Taylor has done a pretty good job of making a really catchy tune. Basically, this song is unexpectedly good, and I was happy to have my fears dispelled. Go give it a watch!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment