Home » , , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 538 -- "Wasted"

Stuck In My Skull 538 -- "Wasted"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Friday, August 22, 2014 | 8/22/2014 07:48:00 AM

Song: "Wasted" || Artist: Tiesto feat. Matthew Koma || http://youtu.be/AmEIemQfk34 ||
Comments: Good morning everyone and congratulations! It's Friday and the week is almost over! Today's song has been a recent favourite of mine, and been stuck in my head since someone mentioned it in conversation last night (I have the most interesting conversations sometimes...) I've been a huge Tiesto fan for years -- I can honestly say that while Tiesto wasn't the first electronic artist I found, he was by far the one I liked the most in my early days of exploring EDM. To this day, I still absolutely love trance, and I think Tiesto has done an excellent job of diversifying into house and other genres of EDM. Matthew Koma is another favourite of mine -- I've really enjoyed listening to songs he's been involved in since I first heard him in "Years" by Alesso. He's been really active in the last two years. Glancing at his Wikipedia page, he's been working with big names like Zedd, Hardwell, and Afrojack in addition to Tiesto and Alesso. Putting these two artists together on one song is bound to have excellent results, and it does. "Wasted" is an upbeat ear-worm that'll get stuck in your head and stay there, with a fantastic beat and lyrics I can't stop singing. Give it a listen and enjoy this song kick-starting your weekend.

Have you liked us on Facebook yet? If not, you should like us on Facebook. And here's that link one more time: Our Facebook page.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment