Home » , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 515 -- "Fly By Night Only"

Stuck In My Skull 515 -- "Fly By Night Only"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Friday, May 23, 2014 | 5/23/2014 07:48:00 AM

Song: "Fly By Night Only" || Artist: The Glitch Mob feat. Yaarrrohs || http://youtu.be/sWir8bPu7kI ||

Comments: Good morning everyone. Yesterday I was listening to Love, Death, Immortality, and for some reason this song really struck me. I found myself really enjoying the vocals on this song and appreciating the track in a way that I hadn't before when it kept getting eclipsed in my mind by other tracks on the album. I Google'd the vocalist -- Yaarrohs -- this morning, and didn't find much. A Facebook page describing her (I'm assuming 'her' is the correct pronoun) genre as "Dream Pop. Bedroom Slow dance Heat-wave." and a link to her website, which turns out to be a tumblr page. Google also turned up an Instagram profile and a Soundcloud profile with no uploads. So who is Yaarroohs? I literally have no idea, but she sounds great on this track. Her vocals make this track, hands down, and they're amazing. Give this song a listen if you haven't before, and if any of you know anything about Yaarrohs, be sure to leave a comment and tell us!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment