Home » , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 513 -- "Primo Victoria"

Stuck In My Skull 513 -- "Primo Victoria"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Monday, May 19, 2014 | 5/19/2014 07:41:00 AM

Song: "Primo Victoria" || Artist: Sabaton || http://youtu.be/IrJAwCBbnuc ||
Comments: Good morning everyone! Today's song is Sabaton's "Primo Victoria," accompanied by a surprisingly good fan-made video. I first heard this song years and years ago from my workout- and gaming-buddy, and got it stuck in my head yesterday as I was cranking my was through the single-player campaign of a World War II-based first person shooter. IT stayed with me into this morning and really made my run more interesting. If you can work out to metal, I highly recommend adding this song to your playlist. It's a pulse-pounding track full of guts and glory, and it'll make you run all the way to the finish. Enjoy!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment