Home » , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 511 -- "Slow Down"

Stuck In My Skull 511 -- "Slow Down"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 | 5/14/2014 07:20:00 AM

Song: "Slow Down" || Artist: Showtek || http://youtu.be/X5Adj6XJFTQ *** ||
Comments: Good morning everyone! I'm pleased to announce that things have finally settled down in my life and regular posting will now resume. I'll get the complete entries from last week finished up soon. For today, let's talk about Showtek. For some reason I've never really gotten around to listening to Showtek until yesterday, when I decided to give their Ultra 2014 set a listen. It's lovely, by the way, and you can check it out here. Their set actually opens with this song, which was something of an eye-opener for me. "Slow Down" is one of those tracks I've heard all over the place but never known the name of, and for some reason never bothered to look up either. That was a mistake, because this song is great. It really brings out Showtek's hardstyle roots while being eminently danceable, and it's just all around amazing. Give it a listen!

***The video isn't strictly NSFW, but there's enough skin in this video that you may not want to watch at work.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment