Home » , , , » Stuck In My Skull 514 -- "Addiction"

Stuck In My Skull 514 -- "Addiction"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Wednesday, May 21, 2014 | 5/21/2014 08:54:00 AM

Song: "Addiction" || Artist: Medina || http://youtu.be/3tiexHjBt3w ||
Comments: Good morning everyone! Today's song is a track I know very, very little about. I originally found it sitting around my old Google Music (now Google Play) library, and I have absolutely no idea how it got there. I can only guess it must have been a free track that I picked up somewhere and forgot about. So, I went to look up this artist on Wikipedia, and found the article about her to be somewhat informative but fairly sparse. That being said, I'm going to assume that Medina is both the vocalist and the producer of this track, which would make sense given the fact that she's apparently signed to Ultra. But enough about the artist, let's talk about the song. This is a fairly mellow dance track, and it's excellent. The vocals have just the right amount of intensity and emotion, and fit perfectly with the beat and melody. I definitely enjoyed this song, and could see myself both dancing and relaxing to it. You should definitely give this song a listen. Enjoy!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment