Home » , , , » Stuck In My Skull 437 -- "Never Enough"

Stuck In My Skull 437 -- "Never Enough"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Monday, July 15, 2013 | 7/15/2013 07:23:00 AM

Song: "Never Enough" || Artist: Epica || http://youtu.be/MJbIiGRPlnw ||
Comments: Good morning and happy Monday, folks! Coming off my all-too-short weekend, I can definitely agree with the sentiment of this song. But, no matter how hard I wish it wasn't over, the weekend has in fact come to an end, and now the week must begin. Thankfully, I've got this song stuck in my head to carry me through the dreaded Monday. In typical Epica fashion, this song is all about the interplay between Simone Simons' powerful voice and the rough, heavy sound of the guitars. Both of these sounds are complemented by the orchestral-style keyboards in the background, which puts the 'symphonic' in symphonic metal. Enjoy the song, and don't let Monday get you down!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment