Home » , , , » Entry 191-- "Big City Nights"

Entry 191-- "Big City Nights"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Thursday, April 26, 2012 | 4/26/2012 06:39:00 AM

Song: "Big City Nights"
Artist: Scorpions
http://youtu.be/pmE_l_dN9UM
Comments: My running buddy was singing the chorus of this as we were running this morning, and I got it stuck in my head, despite not knowing any other words (or even tunes) in the song. I came perilously close to tagging this video as NSFW, but decided against it. There's nothing explicit in it, but it's probably a bad idea to let your boss see this if he/she is uptight about people showing skin and/or drinking. As to the song itself, it's good 80's music-- a category about which I'm quite picky. I went and checked the song on Wikipedia... Apparently, Scorpions are both German, and heavy metal. To be honest, they don't sound like either to me... I'm still labeling the song as 'rock.' The song is excellent, so check it out!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment