Home » , » Entry 179-- "The One I Love"

Entry 179-- "The One I Love"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Tuesday, April 10, 2012 | 4/10/2012 06:57:00 AM

Song: "The One I Love"
Artist: R.E.M.
Comments: Sorry for yesterday's aborted entry, folks. The previous version of Entry 179 was up for a few hours, before I decided to hold onto it (probably until next week) and pulled it off. This version of Entry 179, (which isn't going anywhere,) has been stuck in my head all morning, so, what the heck, to the blog! Once again, I have to give credit to that fabled game, Guitar Hero, for showing me this song. Never has Guitar Hero claimed to be anything like playing a real instrument, but it certainly is a good way to spread music. The video for this song is a tad odd, but who cares, the song is good. Enjoy!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment