Home » , » Entry 180-- "Scatman's World"

Entry 180-- "Scatman's World"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Wednesday, April 11, 2012 | 4/11/2012 09:07:00 AM

Song: "Scatman's World"
Artist: Scatman John
http://youtu.be/OUWBAy3bATI
Comments: Oh, Scatman John, you are amazing. People frequently tell me, right or wrong, that the 90's didn't get much right, and this artist is my counterexample. Beyond the fact that he's infinitely classy-looking, sports a mustache the likes of which hasn't been seen in eons, and is the single greatest artist (and quite possibly only artist) of his genre, Scatman John is epic. (I might have a slight man-crush.) The day I found out that he was no longer in this world was infinitely sad. Anyway, this song is wonderful, and brightens my day. Hopefully it brightens yours too!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment