Home » , , » Entry 174-- "I Just Came To Say Hello"

Entry 174-- "I Just Came To Say Hello"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Monday, April 2, 2012 | 4/02/2012 06:16:00 AM

Song: "I Just came To Say Hello"
Artist: Martin Solveig & Dragonette
http://youtu.be/LnET4RKXx5k
Comments: First and foremost, if you missed it, there was a special entry over the weekend to cover a hot new song! If you to get updates on that sort of thing, like us on Facebook and never miss out!
As far as this song goes, it's been stuck in my head for the last day and a half, trading places occasionally with "The Wanderer," which is exceptionally disconcerting. My mental playlist is just plain weird. Anyway. The song is excellent, and the video is silly, but cute. I really don't know how else to describe it. Enjoy the song!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment