Home » , , , , » Entry 163: Cover Week, Part 7?!-- "Ni**as In Paris"

Entry 163: Cover Week, Part 7?!-- "Ni**as In Paris"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Monday, March 19, 2012 | 3/19/2012 07:24:00 PM

Song: "Ni**as In Paris"
Artist: Katy Perry
http://youtu.be/ZITlj5y1GJU
Comments: This song opens with the spoken line "This is about to get really embarrassing." Yep, it is. Because I really couldn't find anything else to do, I decided to use this link Amanda sent me-- Katy Perry covering "Ni**as In Paris" by Jay-Z and Kanye West. There really wasn't supposed to be a sixth, let alone seventh part of Cover Week, but I just didn't know what else to use, so here it is. It's heavily censored, acoustic, and sounds nothing like the original, and I can't honestly take it seriously, and despite all of this, I sat there and listened to the whole thing. Enjoy!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment