Home » , , , » Entry 159: Cover Week, Part 3-- "Seven Nation Army"

Entry 159: Cover Week, Part 3-- "Seven Nation Army"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Wednesday, March 14, 2012 | 3/14/2012 08:42:00 AM

Song: "Seven Nation Army"
Artist: Ben L'Oncle Soul


Comments: Amanda here! Today's pick is a cover of the White Stripes' popular song "Seven Nation Army” by French soul singer and songwriter Ben L'Oncle Soul. Of the cover versions I've heard (and there are plenty), this is by far one of the more creative and interesting ones. I barely recognized it until I heard Jack Whites' underlying guitar riff play out and it has been stuck in my head ever since. If you are a fan of original, I hope you can appreciate the funky, retro vibe this version has. It's not any better or any worse, just different. Enjoy the song!


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment