Home » , , » Entry 154-- "Dancing Shoes" and Site Update!

Entry 154-- "Dancing Shoes" and Site Update!

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Tuesday, March 6, 2012 | 3/06/2012 06:58:00 AM

Song: "Dancing Shoes"
Artist: Dev
http://youtu.be/Im53_2a-VCw
 Comments: Well, yesterday was supposed to be the start of a theme week, but I completely dropped the ball and forgot to post. I really don't want to cut a theme week down to four entries, so I'm going to push it back until next week. For today, the Dev song "Dancing Shoes." While not as catchy as some of the songs I post here, I really like this song. First and foremost, the message is just heart-warming. More importantly, I look at a song like this, and think that Dev is evolving as an artist. I honestly think she's come a long way from "Bass Down Low."

As far as the site update goes, it's not so much an update as an announcement. As of a few days ago, Stuck In My Skull reached a milestone-- 1500 hits! In celebration, I made a Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stuck-In-My-Skull/166834156767905). I think that's the link... Be sure to like us on FB!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment