Home » , , » Entry 130: Break Up Week, Part 1-- "Beautiful Day Without You"

Entry 130: Break Up Week, Part 1-- "Beautiful Day Without You"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Monday, January 23, 2012 | 1/23/2012 09:27:00 AM

Break Up Week, Part 1
Song: "Beautiful Day Without You"
Artist: Royksopp
http://youtu.be/nww7ywDLzY0
Comments: I don't usually do so many theme weeks so soon, but two dear friends of mine and friends to this blog just split up, and so I'm throwing a week to help them out as best I can. This song is one of the two that helped me move on after my previous relationship ended, and I hope that all the broken hearts out there find it helpful. I can't promise that random butterflies will appear or any of the other fantastical things that happen in the video, but I feel confident in saying that this song might manage to brighten your day. Also, a happy birthday to Amanda!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment