Home » , , , » Entry 122: Symphonic Metal Week II-- "Frozen"

Entry 122: Symphonic Metal Week II-- "Frozen"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Wednesday, January 11, 2012 | 1/11/2012 08:47:00 AM

Symphonic Metal Week II, Part III
Song: “Frozen”
Artist: Delain
http://youtu.be/015aevnIGLU
http://youtu.be/wtngwBUyJkM (Acoustic Version)
Comments: Presenting one of our two new authors on the site, Amanda!
Hey, Amanda here! I’ll be posting here somewhat regularly from now on so I can help out and have some fun of my own :) Anyway, Delain is a symphonic metal band from Finland that I like and listen to frequently. This particular song is one of their best and I can honestly say I’ve had it stuck in my head on more than one occasion. The music video is decent and features some impressive head banging. I myself cannot resist cute female lead singers who have sweet vocals and amazing hair. I will say that if you want to slow things down a bit, take a listen to the acoustic version which is also good. Enjoy!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment