Home » , , » Entry 121: Symphonic Metal Week II-- "Senses Capture"

Entry 121: Symphonic Metal Week II-- "Senses Capture"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Tuesday, January 10, 2012 | 1/10/2012 09:18:00 AM

Symphonic Metal Week II, Part II
Song: "Senses Capture"
Artist: Leaves' Eyes
http://youtu.be/pweI8BUawdY
Comments: I first heard this song long ago, when I was first getting into symphonic metal. I never really tracked down more stuff by this band, (something I really need to do,) but I never forgot this song. It feels lighter and more approachable than many songs of the genre, having something to do with the combination of soft vocals and melodic instrumentation. Honestly, the bass drum in the song sounds more 'heavy metal' than the guitars, to me. Enjoy the song!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment