Home » , , » Entry 115-- "Don't Stop the Party" and New Years Site Update!

Entry 115-- "Don't Stop the Party" and New Years Site Update!

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Monday, January 2, 2012 | 1/02/2012 06:09:00 AM

Song: "Don't Stop the Party"
Artist: The Black Eyed Peas
http://youtu.be/u9LH_y159sg
Comments: Happy New Year, folks! I am thrilled to announce that, before the end of 2011, we hit 1000 views! In keeping with the traditions of New Years, I have made a resolution, and this song sums it up nicely-- I resolve to never stop the party. To that end, I'm pleased to announce that two additional writers will hopefully be signing on to Stuck In My Skull, to bring you fresh and interesting music (and I have to admit, to make my life a little easier). In the spirit of New Years, I leave you with this song, my awesome audience. Keep the music playing, and never stop the party. Happy New Years!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment