Home » , , , » Entry 114-- "One (Your Name)"

Entry 114-- "One (Your Name)"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Friday, December 30, 2011 | 12/30/2011 11:58:00 AM

Song: "One (Your Name)"
Artist: Swedish House Mafia feat Pharrell
http://youtu.be/PkQ5rEJaTmk
Comments: Another gift from an amazing person-- you know who you are-- that keeps getting itself lodged firmly in my skull. This song is epic on so many levels. I would have liked to have sat down and done a thoughtful, meaningful post for the final post of 2011, but this is late enough as it is. I'll try and throw together a post to wrap up the year tomorrow. As far as the song goes, it is epic. As far as the video goes... the keyboard-thing in the beginning? If it exists, (which I doubt,) I want it.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment