Home » , , » Entry 109-- Heart Week, Part 3: "You Da One"

Entry 109-- Heart Week, Part 3: "You Da One"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 | 12/21/2011 08:52:00 AM

<3 Week, Part 3
Song: "You Da One"
Artist: Rihanna
http://youtu.be/2iAczjvLoi8
Comments: And <3 Week continues! This song says it all. "You are the one that I dream about all day / You are the one that I think about all day." Approaching this more musically, the song is easy to listen to, uptempo but not fast, and if my ears aren't deceiving me, has a hint of dubstep around 2:32. Anyone else noticing a trend towards dubstep-y beats in pop songs? I'll find examples of that for some other post. Anyway. There's supposedly an official video in the works for this song; I'll post it if/when it happens. To the one that I love, <3!

*edit: Finally got the titles working for this week. Oh well, I guess it will have to be "Heart Week" instead of "<3 Week" in the post titles. So be it-- the meaning is the same.
 *edit 1/8/12: Well, the official video happened awhile ago, and I kept neglecting to post it. Here it is, but frankly, I don't like it. It makes the song sexual and not in the least bit romantic... http://youtu.be/b3HeLs8Yosw
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment