Home » , , » Entry 105-- "Jump Around"

Entry 105-- "Jump Around"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Tuesday, December 13, 2011 | 12/13/2011 04:39:00 AM

Song: "Jump Around"
Artist: House of Pain
http://youtu.be/U9Q0jPyrja0
Comments: As my friends can attest, this song has been stuck in my head way too much lately. It's catchy, upbeat, and lodged in my cranium harder than any song has been in a long, long time. The music video to this song has an intro of about 20 seconds that I haven't heard before, but the rest of the song seems to be the same. There is some name confusion on this song; I believe the artist Everlast was performing under the name/band House of Pain when they released this song. Enjoy the song and, *offbeat* Jump! Jump! Jump! Jump!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment