Home » , , , » Entry 108-- Heart Week, Part 2: "I Belong To You (+Mon Coeur S'ouvre A Ta Voix)"

Entry 108-- Heart Week, Part 2: "I Belong To You (+Mon Coeur S'ouvre A Ta Voix)"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Tuesday, December 20, 2011 | 12/20/2011 08:12:00 AM

<3 Week, Part 2
Song: "I Belong To You (+Mon Coeur S'ouvre A Ta Voix)"
Artist: Muse
http://youtu.be/IgH7XF_l-VE
Comments: And <3 Week continues! For this one, the English half of the title more than explains everything. The song is beautiful, (like you, [Sorry, couldn't resist,]) and moving. I've looked up a translation for the French part of the lyrics before, but I admit I don't remember what they say. It was something romantic, though. Enjoy the song!

*edit: Apparently blogger just doesn't like my titles this week. Oh well, so be it.
*edit 12/21/11: Got the titles working!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment