Home » , , , , , » Entry 5-- "Lethal Industry"

Entry 5-- "Lethal Industry"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Monday, July 18, 2011 | 7/18/2011 07:03:00 PM

Song: "Lethal Industry"
Artist: Tiesto
http://youtu.be/pYU0TVe4LWY (album)
http://youtu.be/_Nnh0LuhLag (Live, starting about 4:00)
Comments: I love this song. If you get bored on YouTube, you can track down a version featuring a guitarist playing live in mid-set, which is just as epic. The two versions here are both worth a listen, and carry themselves well on their own merits. The first one is significantly shorter, being the album version, but is guaranteed to have you dancing. Or at least, it's guaranteed to have me dancing. The second version is from a concert Tiesto gave for Queensday in his native country, to the thrill of all, I am sure. "Lethal Industry" starts about four minutes in, after the tail end of "Moonlight Party," if I am hearing it correctly.

Unrelated Comment: I've tentatively settled on a twice-daily pattern of updates. At some point, I'll slow down, either when I get bored or the blog picks up a stable following. (Yes, I am that vain.) Vanity aside, having a greater base of content means the blog is more robust and more likely to be noticed.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment