Home » , , » Entry 16-- "Jar of Hearts" and Site Update

Entry 16-- "Jar of Hearts" and Site Update

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Thursday, July 28, 2011 | 7/28/2011 10:13:00 AM

Song: Jar of Hearts
Artist: Christina Perri
http://youtu.be/8v_4O44sfjM
Comments: I originally heard this song being performed on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson, and endeavored without success to find a video of that perfomance. Don't get me wrong, the music video is well done and moving, but it fails to give me chills the same Ms. Perri's voice did the first time I heard this song. Well, as many chills, anyway.

In unrelated news, I added a search bar to the site, so if you're looking for something in particular, you can quickly see if I have it-- I've tried to tag every entry with at least the artist name and song title, so searching should be easier. If I don't have what you're looking for, let me know! I'm always open to feedback and new ideas.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment