Home » , , , » Entry 4-- "Wishmaster"

Entry 4-- "Wishmaster"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Monday, July 18, 2011 | 7/18/2011 10:35:00 AM

Song: "Wishmaster"
Artist: Nightwish
http://youtu.be/tLW7wJvdFSI (Original Lyrics)
http://youtu.be/gg5_mlQOsUQ (Misheard Lyrics)
Comments: This song holds the dubious honour of having the most often misheard lyrics of any song I know, thanks in large part to the opera-like vocals of the (not coincidentally) opera-trained lead singer Tarja Turunen. I felt the need to post a video of the lyrics, rather than an actual music video so that readers not familiar with the band could actually understand what was being said, and in doing so, found the Misheard version. I couldn't resist copying down that link as well. After more than a day of having the song stuck in my head (in a fiendish combination of the true and misheard lyrics), I decided I had to post it. (To any fans of the band who intend to pose the typical "What do you think of Anette Olzon, the new singer?" my answer is: I like them both, for different reasons.)
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment