Home » , , , , » Entry 11 -- Revisit: "Hide and Seek (Tiesto Remix)"

Entry 11 -- Revisit: "Hide and Seek (Tiesto Remix)"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Saturday, July 23, 2011 | 7/23/2011 08:59:00 PM

Song: "Imogen Heap - Hide and Seek (Tiesto Remix)"
Artist: Tiesto
http://youtu.be/tOUUx3f555I
Comments: Emergency Music Update! I had decided that I was going to go to posting once daily as a general rule, and decided to announce as much in the morning, but then this song was brought to my attention. I was completely unaware that Tiesto had remixed this song. Thank you, YouTube, for showing me this. It is epic, on so many levels. Yes, it loses the quiet, haunting quality the original song had, but gains an entirely new feel. I wouldn't compare the songs side-by-side for fear of not doing one of them justice, but I feel comfortable saying that they are both amazing in their own way.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment