Home » , , , » Stuck In My Skull 478 -- "Can't Kill Us"

Stuck In My Skull 478 -- "Can't Kill Us"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Monday, December 23, 2013 | 12/23/2013 08:48:00 AM

Song: "Can't Kill Us" || Artist: The Glitch Mob || http://youtu.be/qKxDzyHPo0o ||
Comments: Wow, this took a long time to get posted. I was having serious technical problems on Wednesday and travelling for the holidays on Friday, but here I am to prove that nothing keeps a good song down. And what a song this is! The first single off the upcoming album LOVE DEATH IMMORTALITY, "Can't Kill Us" is an amazing track. It sounds darker than much of their work in Drink the Sea, but I love this sound. It's exceptionally well-produced, containing so many layers of instrumentation that I hear something new everytime I listen. The beat is amazing, containing a drum element that sounds faintly DnB under waffles that scream classic Glitch Mob. This song is epic, pure and simple. It's going to rock your world.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment