Home » , , , » Stuck In My Skull 477 -- "Fistful of Silence"

Stuck In My Skull 477 -- "Fistful of Silence"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Monday, December 16, 2013 | 12/16/2013 07:10:00 AM

Song: "Fistful of Silence" || Artist: The Glitch Mob || http://youtu.be/aC2UoJZXrR0 ||
Comments: Good morning, everyone! Sorry for the fistful of silence (couldn't resist the pun) that's been on this blog lately. I'm currently the only one writing and I've been crazy busy and had all sorts of problems come up. In essence, I'm living in a mild case of Murphy's Law. I think I've got everything sorted out now, and this should be the last time there'll be an unannounced hiatus from the blog. But enough about that, let's talk about the music. This song is the fifth track from The Glitch Mob's first studio album, Drink the Sea. I say first, because their new album comes out tomorrow and I'm so incredibly excited. "Fistful of Silence" is a slightly industrial-sounding track full of deep, bass-y goodness paired with some seriously incredible beats. The song is opened with a ridiculously excellent hook that I absolutely love, and powered by those glitchy melodies that only The Glitch Mob could come up with. Give this track a listen, and hold tight for the new album release!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment