Home » , » Entry 91-- "We Are Winning"

Entry 91-- "We Are Winning"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Tuesday, November 15, 2011 | 11/15/2011 09:22:00 AM

Song: "We Are Winning"
Artist: Flobots
http://youtu.be/3TXzkR1mv28
Comments: First, sorry for the lateness of this post. Also, this will probably be the last Flobots song for awhile-- I've been hitting them too much. In my defense, a friend of mine recently gave me two albums of theirs, and while I don't generally like things that are this politically charged, it's good music, and keeps getting stuck in my head. That, and the lyrics are well written and meaningful, something I don't see enough of. I will always support songs that get you thinking, and politics notwithstanding, this song definitely does.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment