Home » , , » Entry 87-- "Sofi Needs a Ladder"

Entry 87-- "Sofi Needs a Ladder"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Wednesday, November 9, 2011 | 11/09/2011 04:27:00 AM

Song: "Sofi Needs a Ladder"
Artist: deadmau5
http://youtu.be/gDndZn0YPdI
Comments: This is another one of those songs where I'm not sure why it's not written as _____ featuring ______-- in this case, deadmau5 featuring SOFI. The song is deadmau5's "You Need a Ladder" with vocals by Sofia Toufa (SOFI), and I'm not at all sure why she isn't featured in the official title. But that's beyond the point. The point is the song is quite excellent, I think. Catchy beat, witty lyrics, and keeps getting stuck in my head. At this rate, it'll get more time in my skull than the current champion, "Stereo Hearts."
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment