Home » , , » Entry 89-- "Fever for the Flava (NFS Version)"

Entry 89-- "Fever for the Flava (NFS Version)"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Friday, November 11, 2011 | 11/11/2011 04:29:00 AM

Song: "Fever for the Flava (NFS Version)"
Artist: Hot Action Cop
http://youtu.be/n2H2-AqWv1A
Comments: Ages ago, I had a game called "Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2." Years later, I find myself remembering random songs from the soundtrack, one of which is this song. This version has different lyrics than the original song, but I like it nonetheless. It doesn't bother me, because I call this song a different version than the original, as opposed to a censored version, which would bother me quite a bit more. But that's beyond the point-- enjoy the song, and have a good weekend!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment