Home » , , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 499 -- "Once Again"

Stuck In My Skull 499 -- "Once Again"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Friday, March 14, 2014 | 3/14/2014 09:34:00 AM

Song: "Once Again" || Artist: Tristam || http://youtu.be/59M5z0c8YtE ||
Comments: Hello everyone, and happy Friday! I promise this will be the last song from the new Monstercat album I mention for awhile. I wasn't going to write this much about the album originally, but I just had to do this song. It's been stuck in my head for days now. Like most artists on this album, I'd never heard of Tristam prior to listening to the album, and I mean it when I say "I don't know why." If this song is anything to go by, Tristam is amazing. His vocals are the perfect complement to his ridiculously catchy beat. I'm not going to try and provide trivia or descriptions here, just go listen. Enjoy it, and have a great weekend!

(Hey! Go check out today's entry on This Beat is Newtricious. Free song!)
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment