Home » , , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 498 -- "Transformations"

Stuck In My Skull 498 -- "Transformations"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Monday, March 10, 2014 | 3/10/2014 11:02:00 AM

Song: "Transformations" || Artist: Ramses B feat. Laura Brehm || http://youtu.be/Fkwtq2uhbmU ||
Comments: Hello and happy Monday, everyone! For today, I've got another song that I've fallen in love with from the new Monstercat album. Once again produced by artists I've never heard of, this song blows me away. Laura Brehm's vocals are astounding, carrying a awestruck tone that really makes them pop. Ramses B manages to put in just enough dubstep to complement the vocals without overpowering them, complementing rises and falls with excellent beats. Interestingly enough, Ramses B only lightly uses waffles, which really gives this song an interesting quality, having breakbeats that scream dubstep while only touching upon some of the signature 'sounds' of dubstep. It almost sounds like house, in a way. Call it whatever you like, the fact is that I love and I think you will too. Enjoy!

Edit: I was adding tags when Blogger reminded me that this isn't the first time Stuck In My Skull  has written about Laura Brehm -- Relinquish talked about her here.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment