Home » , , , , , , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 497 -- "Everything Is Awesome!"

Stuck In My Skull 497 -- "Everything Is Awesome!"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Friday, March 7, 2014 | 3/07/2014 07:39:00 AM

Song: "Everything Is Awesome!" || Artist: Tegan and Sara feat. The Lonely Island || http://youtu.be/StTqXEQ2l-Y ||
Comments: Good morning, everyone? Is your day awesome yet? If not, this stupidly-catchy song will make it awesome. Why? Because this song is awesome. Legos are awesome. Your day is going to be awesome. And probably full of this song, because it's just that catchy. This cornerstone of the soundtrack for The Lego Movie was done by Tegan and Sara, although it took me listening a few times to catch their influence. This song has a bit of everything -- up-beat pop tempos, a bit of rap thanks to The Lonely Island, a brief dubstep break, and catchy lyrics. I don't believe that The Lego Movie was made just for kids, and even if it was, I don't care. It was a great movie, and I love this song.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment