Home » , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 493 -- "Skullclub"

Stuck In My Skull 493 -- "Skullclub"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Friday, February 14, 2014 | 2/14/2014 08:11:00 AM

Song: "Skullclub" || Aritst: The Glitch Mob || http://youtu.be/nk6wVLeIbdM ||
Comments: Hello everyone, and happy Friday! This week has kept me ridiculously busy, but nevermind me, let's talk about this momentous occasion! The new Glitch Mob album is out! Everything I've heard from it thus far has been absolutely amazing. It's got a new, more aggressive feel while simultaneously retaining that otherworldly beauty that is the hallmark of The Glitch Mob. The album also incorporates more vocals than Drink The Sea, as shown in this track. I don't mind it, though -- the songs are still epic. This song is one of the non/less-vocal songs on the album, and doesn't contain a featured artist providing the lyrics. Instead, it's just one or two lines. And let me tell you, those lines do amazing things to this track. It's been a very, very, very long time since I've been so pumped about either a song or an album. This stuff is amazing -- go listen!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment