Home » , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 491 -- "Bonfire"

Stuck In My Skull 491 -- "Bonfire"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Wednesday, February 5, 2014 | 2/05/2014 08:13:00 AM

Song: "Bonfire" || Artist: Knife Party || http://youtu.be/e-IWRmpefzE ||
Comments: Good morning, everyone! After I realized a few days ago that I hadn't written about this song yet, I knew I had to. This song gets stuck in my head so regularly that I was under the impression I had blogged about it long ago. Seriously, this song pops into my head several times a week, and it's persistent as all get out. Knife Party's combination of reggae-style vocals and dubstep beats sounds weird for about a half of a second, then is the most natural thing ever. It's absolutely amazing. I highly recommend giving this song a listen.
Share this article :

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this song so much

Post a Comment