Home » , , , » Entry 206--"Pokémon Theme Song"

Entry 206--"Pokémon Theme Song"

Written By amandathepanda on Monday, May 21, 2012 | 5/21/2012 12:43:00 PM

Song: "Pokémon Theme Song (Gotta Catch Em All)"
Written by: John Loeffler
Sung by: Jason Paige

Comments:  Hello! Amanda here to kick off the week! If you grew up in the 90's and watched Pokémon, you probably know the opening music by heart. Summer is here and for no other reason than I can today I decided to re-watch some of the older episodes of the original Pokémon anime (a good life choice I must say). I loved it as a kid and appreciate it even more now that I’m older. Anyway, the theme song is just as fantastic as ever. When I hear it, I’m reminded of my childhood and my friends, many of whom are avid fans of the video games. Hopefully it’s as enjoyable for you.


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment